Detalles del evento
- 26-04-2021 10:00 a 27-04-2021 19:15
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
For a People-centred e-Justice
26-04-2021 10:00 a 27-04-2021 19:15
26 abril, 2021
In this context, the High-Level Conference “´For a people-centred e-Justice”, organised by the governing area of Justice, under the Portuguese Presidency of the European Union, has presented itself as an opportunity to reflect on the process of transition to digital justice, on the opportunities that emerge and the different challenges that arise, and to guarantee the access of all citizens to justice, effective systems and a more modern justice in the XXI century.
The Conference will be a space for joint reflection on how the use of technologies and the design of services centred on the people can be the catalysts for a close, accessible, innovative Justice that monitors the socio-economic evolution of the countries.
This event, which will take place on 26 and 27 April, in a virtual format, will have the participation of 73 speakers, who with their knowledge and experience will enrich the reflection, the debate and the sharing of experiences on the issues of Justice and their impact on today’s society. It will focus in particular on:
• The digital transformation in the justice systems and the challenges that everyone faces in the development of people-centred services;
• Access to justice and its essential function in the life of societies;
• The use of emerging technologies, in particular artificial intelligence and their impact on the socio-economic development;
• Collaborative networks and the protection of privacy and cybersecurity.
Alongside the conference, there will be a virtual Exhibition Area in which are represented:
• Experimentation and Prototyping Projects.
• Legal Tech Companies.
• European institutions that provide legal assistance.
• European research institutions in the field of e-justice.
• Multinational organizations working on access to justice for all and e-justice.
Everyone is invited to participate!
Find all the information about this event and the rest of the justice government’s agenda at https://eu2021.justica.gov.pt/